ICEI’s partnerships provide professional depth and expertise that no other educational program in Israel can offer. ICEI’s partners include:
- The Reading and Writing Project of Teachers College at Columbia University (TCRWP), pioneers of the Workshop Model of Instruction for Balanced Literacy.
- The Center for Educational Innovation – Public Education Association (CEI-PEA), one of New York City’s most successful educational consulting organizations, with an unparalleled record in turning around underachieving and failing schoolsIsrael's Ministry of Education.
- The Fidel Association for Education and Social Integration of the Ethiopian Jews, Israel's leading Ethiopian-led educational organization.
- The Ministry of Education
- The municipalities of Tel Aviv, Netanya, Hadera, Rehovot, Lod, Rosh Haayin, Petach Tikva, Rishon Letzion, Or Yehuda, Kfar Yona, Ashkelon and Gedera.
- ICEI's community development program targeting Ethiopian parents is conducted in collaboration with the Fidel Association and with the Karev Foundation, established by Andrea and Charles Bronfman.